Sunday, July 20, 2008

Amanda

I’m sixteen-years old and have been homeschooled most of my life, along with my five younger siblings. My family and I recently moved to the country. I’m part of three different youth groups, one of which I am currently leading after many years of membership. I have owned a horse, Robynn, for three years and now have her in my backyard. I also am part of a 4-H group that raises sheep for the county fair. I love to skate on Christian’s backyard ice rink, ride my horse, Irish step dance, sing in choir, and hang out with friends. I participate in a lot of service activities and retreats with my youth groups. I’m currently in a musical and have acted in five other plays. I plan to graduate next year from high school and continue on to any mission work God leads me to. When I get to college, I would like to attend Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio.