Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ashley

I’m eighteen-years old and I have been blessed with amazing parents and three awesome brothers. I have been raised Catholic and have attended a small town Catholic church my entire life. I’m currently a sophomore in college studying massage therapy. I’ve played sports as long as I can remember, and in my freshman year of high school fell in love with volleyball! I also ran track all through high school. Music has also been a huge part of my life. God has been so good to me, really showing me what it means to be content and happy with allowing Him to run my life. He has showed me that He can do much greater things with my life than I ever could by myself. My future plans are to finish college in the next year and a half, find a good job, get married, and start a family. Most importantly, I want to follow God’s plan for me, and to glorify Him. I have had so much fun contributing to this book and hope that it helps you with any questions you may have about the Catholic faith. May God bless you always!