Sunday, July 20, 2008

Austin

I’m fourteen-years old and live in Michigan. I am homeschooled. I have five brothers and sisters. My family and I have attended various parishes in the past. I enjoy shooting sports, 4-H (sheep), ice skating at the Wittmann’s house, hanging out with friends, attending youth group, art, and Christian rock music. I'm a drummer and percussionist. I have a drum set and play percussion in the HSMA Concert Band. My family and I recently moved to ten acres of woods in the country, and we love it out here! We now have lots animals that we wouldn’t have thought of owning (horse, sheep, dog) before. I have no future plans as of yet but I hope to go to college some day. By answering the questions in this book, I have obtained so much knowledge about the Catholic faith. “Thanks Mom and Dad!” I would also like to thank Mrs. Wittmann for letting me be a part of this book.