Sunday, July 20, 2008

Maureen Wittmann

I graduated from high school in 1979 and you don’t have to tell me that was a long time ago! But, doing this book has shown me that things have not really changed all that much when it comes to the questions that are heavy on the hearts of teenagers. I never dreamed, back in 1979, that life could be so good. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and seven beautiful children. I am co-editor and a contributing author to A Catholic Homeschool Treasury [Ignatius Press, 1999] and The Catholic Homeschool Companion (Sophia Institute Press, 2006). I am also the author of For the Love of Literature (Ecce Homo Press, 2008) and am currently working on a new book 100 Books for Kids Who Love to Read (Ecce Homo Press). My articles have appeared in Our Sunday Visitor, Catholic Digest, New Covenant, and several other periodicals.