Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kristina

Who am I? That's a question that could take a lifetime to answer. But lets see here ... my name is Kristina Marie. For those who are curious, that means Christ-bearer. And that pretty much sums up my goals, my ambitions, and my dreams. I'm a freshman at Aquinas College this year, pursuing a degree in psychology. As for what I want to do as a career; jail ministry, counseling, social work, and youth ministry are all possible directions I could take. Sometimes I wish that I could live more than one life in order to accomplish everything I'd like to do.

I play guitar. I write poetry. I love being with people. My family is incredible. I was homeschooled for most of my life. I LOVE fruit. I tend to be a very deep person, yet at the same time I'm always made fun of for my naivety. Honestly, I'm still trying to discover who I am, where I am going, what I want, what God wants, and all those hard questions that take forever to answer. Life is good though. I enjoy the journey.

I am blessed.