Sunday, July 20, 2008

Alex

I am twenty-three-years old. I graduated from Grosse Pointe North High School and I am a recent Aquinas College graduate. At Aquinas I earned a Bachelor’s Degree with majors in Theology and Mathematics and a minor in Physics. I have helped develop and run the “What Now” retreat for high school seniors and I have helped with the Aquinas College Youth Rally. I have presented “Life, Love, God the Juggling Act” and “Check Yourself, A Christian Story” at the St. Simon Youth Rally. I love learning more about people, the Church, and God. I have been blessed with the opportunity to help with this book and am very thankful to be a part of it. I would like to thank my parents, Bill and Joan L, and the rest of my family for their continued support and love through the years.