Sunday, July 20, 2008

Karen

My name is Karen and I am the eldest of four children. My parents raised me to be a strong citizen of both the Catholic Church and our community. In our faith community, I actively participated in the youth choir and was also a lector throughout high school. Right now, I co-teach a seventh grade, first-year, Confirmation class at a parish in the Detroit area. I graduated from New Covenant Christian High School. Currently, I am a sophomore at Madonna University in Lavonia, MI. I am studying Communication Arts, English, and Political Science. I plan to also gain certification in Secondary Education. After I have completed college, I am planning to move southward, maybe Texas, to teach. I also enjoy a variety of sports, including basketball and soccer. This book has been enlightening and kept me in closer contact with the Lord over the past year. I hope it will do the same for all of you!