Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christian

Howdy! My name is Christian and this here is my own little cubby hole in the book. I was born in St. Louis, Missouri. I am now in my sixteenth year (making me fifteen) and am the oldest out of seven kids. My family moved to Michigan when I was about four. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life. I’m a confirmed and practicing Christian Catholic, and I love my faith very much. It’s very important to me. I have a backyard ice rink. It’s pretty big (100 by 50 ft) and it rocks! I’m in a writers’ club, a philosophers’ club called Socrates’ Cafe, and I’m learning to speak Spanish along with some friends. I do archery, accountant for my Squires’ youth group, writing/book addict, and just an all around cool guy. After I get through high school, I’ll probably go to college. Maybe Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio. I’d like to major in theology, and maybe philosophy.